Did you know you can use positive affirmations to help with your stress and anxiety? Positive affirmations are a simple, yet remarkable, way to make major changes in your life.
Simply by repeating mantras, or affirmations, over and over again, you can actually make changes in the way your brain works. It’s not simply a matter of thinking positively.
To use affirmations effectively, you need to choose some positive affirmations (or statements or mantras) that truly resonate with you and what you are trying to achieve. You then have to use those affirmations at least twice a day, by repeating them over and over, 10-15 times.
You can practice your affirmations by saying them out loud, saying them in your head, writing them down or recording them and listening to them. Choose whichever method works best for you, the important thing is to remember to use your affirmations consistently.
You can find out everything you need to know about positive affirmations and their many and varied uses at Winning Affirmations. There you’ll find lists of positive affirmations for just about anything you’re going through or trying to achieve in your life.
But, as you’re here today searching for some positive affirmations for stress and anxiety, that’s what we’re going to share with you!
We’ve sifted through hundreds of affirmations to find the ones that we think are the best or most useful for people struggling with stress and/or anxiety. Here are our top suggestions for the best positive affirmations for stress and anxiety.
Positive Affirmations For Stress & Anxiety
- All is well in my world.
- I enjoy feeling happy and calm.
- I release all stress from my life.
- I am relaxed and can feel the stress leaving my body.
- I am calm.
- I am calm and peaceful.
- I am calm and serene.
- I have a relaxed attitude to life.
- I am capable of handling stressful situations.
- I am calm, happy and content.
- I am happy, calm and anxiety-free.
- I am more and more calm with each breath that I take.
- I am safe and in control.
- I believe in my ability to get through tough times.
- It is normal for me to feel calm and peaceful.
- I have the ability to overcome anxiety.
- I am in control of my thoughts and feelings.
- I choose to feel happy and calm.
- I believe in myself.
- I enjoy knowing that this feeling is only temporary.
- I choose peace.
- I am confident in my abilities to handle any situation.
- I radiate positivity and peacefulness.
There are so many more positive affirmations for stress and anxiety, the above affirmations are just our favorite ones here at The Stressless Mind.
If you haven’t found any affirmations in our list that really make sense to you and how you’re feeling or the changes you’d like to make, check out the huge list of positive affirmations for stress over at Winning Affirmations. There are plenty there to choose from and will surely be a few that feel right for you.
Once you’ve chosen your stress affirmations, remember to use them regularly. Some people find it’s a good idea to write or print them out and then put them in places where you’ll be reminded to use them – like on the bathroom mirror, or maybe on your desk at work.
I personally like to use positive affirmations in bed at night. I say mine over and over, in my head, just before I fall asleep. It’s a great way to fall asleep with a positive mindset.
However you use them, we hope these positive affirmations for stress and anxiety make a big difference in your life. If you need more help managing your stress, don’t forget our very affordable program here at The Stressless Mind. Take control of your stress and give it a go today.